Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Independence Day of China

Tomorrow is October 1st and the Independence Day of the Republic of China. Independence Day probably is the most important for a country as a nation holiday. I just called back to my friends in China; they were celebrating the holiday now. Even though I am only 22 years old, I have witnessed the big change in the last 15 years. When I was seven years old, my family only could eat meat once a week. While now, my parents can eat meat every meals. The economics of China has developed a lot in last 10 years. Even the economics of the depression of the whole in did not influence too much. Actually, the living condition of China is much worse than that in the developed countries. The large population makes the life much harder for people who live in China. I will talk about this in the later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment