Monday, September 20, 2010

The Over View of China (Three)

                                            
I have a long time did not see this kind of video since I thought I had been several famous places in China. After watching this, I think my home country is so beautiful and attractive for me. I have been to the Great Wall at Beijing; it was the most popular place of interest in China. It was mainly built from rammed earth, stones, and wood. Rectangular shapes of stones were used for the foundation, inner and outer brims, and gateways of the wall.  When I stepped on the Great Wall, I was proud of my ancestors that they built such a wonderful miracle. There were also many other famous place of interests in this video, like the West Like which was really closed to the place my family living now and the Imperial Palace. This video also showed the different cultures in China and the big change since the People's Republic of China was founded. So if you have interest or have chance to go to China, you should go to see and experience what you have seen in this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment