Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Welcome (欢迎)

While you are noticing the title and blog name, you probably have a guess that I am coming from China. Yes, I am a Chinese student who studies in America. My hometown is very small which has only about 150 people who lived there. Maybe some people think it is not small, they will change their mind when they learn more about China. After I graduated from high school, my family moved to Hang Zhou which is big city in China. I will introduce it in a later post. As this is the first post, I want to talk about why I picked this topic.

The first thought coming into my mind is that it would be very easy to write the post for this title since I come from China. But I realize it is not as if you want to introduce big stuff to the new visitors. It is always easier to explain a small thing to people compared to a whole country even though I will have more things to talk about.
When I hang out with my friends, they would ask me what is the different between America and China. Many people know about China since many goods in Wal-mart or other markets are made in China. They do not know much about the Chinese people, culture, and cities. So in my blog, I will take most of my time to introduce you to China, but I will also critique recent events that have happened within the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment